Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Small gift bag and a video

Hello Stampers!

Today, we'll take a look at the smallest gift bag made with the Gift Bag Punch Board.  The smallest bag starts with a piece of paper 10 inches wide.  For this bag, I cut the height at 4-1/2 inches before scoring and punching.    And rather than make the bag with a piece of DSP, I used cardstock, which I then decorated to personalize the gift.


I stamped the pattern across the bottom of the bag with the Stamp-a-Bag set (#138680) and added a monogram using the new Layered Letters Alphabet (#138692).  Add a coordinating ribbon, and it's ready to go!

Here's another look at the three bags all together:


I used the wonder Fast Fuse to assemble all the gift bags.  This very strong adhesive is wonderful, but  I found there is a little bit of a learning curve when I first started to use it.  Below is a short video from Stampin' Up! with more information on using Fast Fuse.





Supply List:



















No comments: