Thursday, March 10, 2016

Flowering Wildflower Fields


Hello stampers!

I hope the end of this week finds all is well with you!  It has been a rainy, dreary evening in the part of the world where DH and I find ourselves.

But, from the "it's a small world" department, earlier today I was posting on Facebook about our traveling adventures.  Soon I had a comment from an old boss, and dear friend, that lives 700+ miles away from me.  We are both in the same town for the weekend!  So, after a 30 year separation, we are getting together this weekend!  I can't wait!

But I digress, since it's the end of the week, it's time for a card from my very talented sister.  She is using some of my favorite Sale-a-Bration products in this card.  Don't forget, Sale-a-brats on ends March 31, so order now so are sure to get those products on your wish list!






Supply List:
Have a good weekend and Happy Stampin!
Melanie
















No comments: