Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello March!

Hi there!

With the arrival of March, we are entering the last month of Sale-a-bration!  So, time is running out to pick up those fabulous exclusive free products available only during Sale-a-bration - and only while supplies last!

Speaking of the fabulous free products, take a look at this wonderful Make a Medallion stamp set!   I'm playing with it now making some cards to share with you next week!





Now, I know you are aware of the free products you can earn during Sale-a-bration, but did you know Sale-a-bration is so much more than that?


Host a Party!

host_demo_Dec0116_US
When you host a party, or place an order for $250.00 or more, you will earn an additional $25.00 in Host Rewards!

Join My Team!!!  ***Best Value***

join_demo_Dec0116_US

Get $125.00 worth of product (of your choice) for $99.00 - and get 2 more stamp sets from the Occasions or Annual Catalog for FREE!  And free shipping, too!  There is no obligation to make another purchase.  I welcome everyone - hobby and business demos alike!


March ordering special!

When you place an order for $50.00 with me, I will send you your choice of any Baker's Twine or Linen Thread from page 179 of the Annual Catalog.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie






No comments: