Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Get a Free Gift in April!

Hi everyone!

I know I've mentioned this before, but I would hate for you to miss out!



  • There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass. You won’t want to miss this.
  • “Bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” is how Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass described the kit she designed for the April Paper Pumpkin. 
  • Every April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a FREE gift! 
  • And, you already know that I love the convenience of Paper Pumpkin! Every month an all-inclusive kit arrives in my mailbox with everything ready to go for a fun project. Sign up today so you don’t miss the April kit, designed by Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass.
Contact me or click here to sign up.  You have a choice for pre-paying for the number of kits you want to receive or have your credit card billed monthly.  Either way, I know you don't want to miss this one --- and April 10 will be here before you know it!!!

As always, if you have any questions, or if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know!

Happy Stampin!
Melanie





No comments: