Sunday, May 28, 2017

Catching Up with Stampin' Up!

Hello stampers,

The new catalog goes live on June 1, so there is a lot to update.  Be sure to read to the end for my own personal new catalog ordering special.  No new card today, but I did post a new card to my Facebook page, Stamp With Melanie.


The Eastern Palace Early Release Bundles are available through May 31.  If you've had one of these gems on your wish list, this is your last chance to grab it along with the free gifts!


Retiring products are available through May 31.  Get those favorites while you can!

Header_PP_Creativity_Demo_May2017

The Paper Pumpkin new subscriber bundle is available through June 10.  This is a great opportunity to give it a test drive!

20170322_AC17-Cover_en-US

The new catalog goes live on June 1.  **Ordering will be available beginning at noon Mountain Time.  This is a little different than previous years.  Mountain Time is 2 hours earlier than Eastern Time and 1 hour earlier than Central Time.  You get the idea!

New catalog products currently not available:

On Backorder:

Item 144141  estimated to be available June 19
Faceted Gems Gold

Item 144142  estimated to be available June 19
Faceted Gems Clear

Item 144179  estimated to be available July 3
Trim 1/4" (6.4 mm) Copper

Item 144200  estimated to be available June 5
Enamel Dots Glitter

Not orderable:

Item 143713   estimated to be available June 26
Punch Daisy



Melanie's new catalog ordering special:  I've given this considerable thought.  I've read about the specials other demonstrators are offering.  You know, one of those "order these products and I will offer them to you at this price."  And in the end, I decided I didn't want to restrict my customers to only ordering products I've selected.  After all, you may not want those products.  So I decided that plan will not work for us.

Here's what I came up with: from June 1 - 20, for every order more than $60.00, I will offer you a 15% discount on your order.  Tax and shipping will be based on the full retail amount of the products you are ordering.  Plus, you will receive my June ordering bonus (an assortment of Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and one of each color of the In Color Bitty Bows).

How it will work:


  • Send me an email at mcoverston@gmail.com with your order and your PayPal email address.  
  • I will send you an invoice with the total to pay via PayPal.   
  • Once payment is received, your order will be placed and will ship direct to you in about a week.        Note:  backordered items may take a longer to ship, but will come directly to you.
  • If you order more than $150.00, you will also earn host benefits.  If you order $350.00 or greater, you will earn the host benefits shown in the catalog, PLUS a bonus $35.00 in product credit benefits.  (BEST VALUE)

If you have any questions about any of this, please shoot me a note!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy your holiday weekend and happy stampin'!

Melanie

No comments: