Sunday, September 1, 2019

Detailed Bands Wedding Card Idea

Hi everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the long holiday weekend!  I've spent part of my time working on September's Workshop By Mail.  I'll present all the details later this week.

Today I'm sharing a wedding card. I used the beautiful new Detailed Bands dies and the Country Floral 3D embossing folder to make my card.  Take a look.



Do you remember the Shimmer Paint that was introduced in last year's holiday catalog?  I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint and a Sponge Dauber to dab the shimmer paint on the flowers.  It really gave the card an elegant look. 


Here's a closer look at the flowers.

I also embossed the flap of the envelope to give it a coordinated look.

Product List

If there is anything I can help you with, shoot me a note or leave a comment.

Happy Stampin!

Melanie