Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Forever Greenery Thank You

 I recently discovered I was running low on Thank You cards, so I'm on a mission to replenish that supply.  Personally I think that's the best kind of card to be low on and a good problem to have!  

So I grabbed some of my favorite Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper and got started on making some new cards.  


The layouts for these cards are quite basic and they go together quickly.  Both allow the Designer Series Paper to do the heavy lifting for the cards.  The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is one of the most purchased collections in the current annual catalog - and it's on sale for another week for 15% off!  I plan to pick up another pack to have it on hand!


The primary green in this card is Garden Green.  


And the primary green in this second card is Just Jade.


Garden Green Card Product List

Just Jade Card Product List














No comments: