Thursday, April 29, 2021

Want Free Stampin' Up! Product?

 Yes, that's right!  I'm about to share not one, but TWO great ways you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! product beginning May 4.  Intrigued?  Read on!


By now, you've probably received your copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.  (If not, and you'd like to receive a copy, message me today!). And like me, you've probably looked through the catalog dozens of times, working on your wish list that's as long as your arm!  If so, you're going to love what's coming!


Connect, Craft, & Collect



From May 4 through June 14, Stampin' Up! is giving us an additional $25.00 in free product for every order we place totaling $250.00 (before shipping and handling).  This could be your personal order or your order plus those you gather from a few friends.  So, you will collect Stampin' Rewards based on the amount of your order + the additional $25.00 bonus!  

Take a look at the chart below that explains it graphically.  (Click the image below for a larger, easier to read version of this graphic).


What a great opportunity to reduce the size of that wish list, plus pick up one or more of those exclusive Host Products available beginning on page 170 of the Annual Catalog!  (Did you see that fabulous Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack on page 171?)

If $250.00 seems a little high for your personal order, why not ask a couple friends if they'd like to order with you?  Message me, we can talk options for you!  

Join +



You know I'm always sharing the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.   And this incentive to give Stampin' Up! a try is definitely one of the best!

Most members of my team are in it for the discount.  A couple team members are looking to build a business.  Regardless of your personal goals, I would love to welcome you to my team, Coast to Coast Stampers.  

Stampers and papercrafters from all over the United States have signed up for the discount and they’ve stayed for the incredible community and the many perks of being a demonstrator. 



Between May 4 and 31, Stampin’ Up! is giving new demonstrators an additional $30 of product in their Starter Kit. The standard Starter Kit is $99 for your choice of $125 in product. During this promotion, the Starter Kit is still $99 for your choice of $155 of product. Don't you agree this is a great deal?  Plus, you always get free shipping on your Starter Kit!

Benefits of joining my Coast to Coast Stampers team during May:

  • You earn a minimum 20% discount on all purchases after the initial starter kit for as long as your remain a demonstrator.
  • You will become a member of my interactive Facebook team page and I will do my best to support you and your objectives
  • You will be able to collaborate and engage with other demonstrators
  • You are under NO OBLIGATION to sell anything - unless that's something you want to do
  • My product shares and workshops by mail are offered to you at a discount
  • You will have access to the wonderful support and training provided by Stampin' Up! if you want to grow a business.
  • Do you have any other questions?  Message me today and we can set up a call to discuss!

If you've made up your mind that you are ready to join, set a reminder for May 4, then click here to get started!

As always, I appreciate you and thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Happy Stampin',

Melanie




























No comments: