Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Light The Candles

 Hey everyone!  


Have you tried any Stampin' Up!'s new kits?  If so, then you already know how much fun they are and how easy it is to create fun projects, regardless of your experience level,  If you haven't tried one yet then you're in luck!  

We have a new kit in the Stampin' Up! Kit Collection - Light The Candles!  I love the images and fonts in this stamp set!




Details here

Order your own kit soon and I'll invite you to an exclusive virtual event to be held toward the end of month.  I'll hold the event in a private Facebook group where you are free to ask questions, comment, and share your creations!  This is the first time I'm trying something like this, so I hope you are able to join!

The kits are perfect for all stampers, so if you're a new stamper, this is a great opportunity to give it a try without a huge cash outlay.  Even though I'm not a new stamper, I love kits!  I love someone else doing the design work and assembling all the supplies for me.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a stamp-tastic day!
Melanie














No comments: