Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sentimental Swirls

 Hi everyone!

During my Facebook Live on Thursday evening, I made 3 projects using the Sentimental Swirls stamp set.  This stamp set is so versatile and can be used to create a wide variety of projects.  The 2 cards and treat box I made are shown below.



If you missed the Live and would like to catch the replay, it has been uploaded to YouTube.  You can access it here.  


I created recipe cards for each of the projects.  Find them here.

Get the supplies to make these projects from me when you place a minimum $35.00 order no later than February 22, 2022.  Shop here

I am grateful for you selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Make it a Stamp-tastic Day!

Melanie

No comments: