Wednesday, June 1, 2022

It's My Birthday - and Sweetest Cherries

 Hello stampers!

It's my birthday month - and I want to share the fun with you - all month long!

My newest workshop by mail is now available!  The workshop is Sweetest Cherries.  Here's a picture of the projects:


This workshop, like all others, includes supplies and tutorials for 2 of each of the cards.  Per Stampin' Up! guidelines, stamps, inks, and adhesives are not included.  I'm offering this workshop FREE for my birthday with your minimum $50.00 order!  Workshops are typically priced at $39.00, but when you place an order with Stampin' Up! (selecting me as your demonstrator), I will send it to your FREE.   Orders must be placed by June 10.  Workshops will be mailed out to you by June 23.  

Should you care to add the Sweetest Cherries bundle to your order, add #158717.  No other ordering specials will apply.  Click this link to get started with your order:  https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=EJFRQC74

I am grateful for you selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Make it a stamp-tastic day!

Melanie




No comments: