Monday, October 16, 2023

Sparking Snowflakes

Even though Halloween is still two weeks away,  I've starting working on Christmas crafts.  Part of the reason is because I have a few craft shows coming up in the next few weeks.  Plus, I've found that starting early helps alleviate some of the last minute rush to get everything completed that I want to make.  So far, it's maily been gifts for friends, but this week I started working on a few card ideas too!  

I used the beautiful Sparking Snowflakes bundle (162165) for today's card.  



My card base is Pretty Peacock, with a silver foil layer, and a Snowflake Magic Layer.  I used the punch included in the bundle to create the greeting as well as a couple of snowflakes.  All were stamped in Lost Lagoon.  I added Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins to the center of the snowflakes.  These are currently out of stock, expected back in stock around mid November.  An alternative would be to use the Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems (161288) from the annual catalog that are currently in stock.


For the inside, I added a layer of Basic White card stock and stamped a few snowflakes in Lost Lagoon.  

Here is the complete supply list for my card (including the alternate embellishment).  Clicking any of the products will take you to my online store for a closer look.


Thanks for checking out today's post!  If there is ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!  And if you would like to place an order, for either completed items or Stampin' Up! supplies, send me a message!

Happy Stampin',

Melanie











No comments: