Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Have you heard the news?

Greetings!  

It seems more like fall than late spring around here!  It's been raining off and on (mostly on) since Monday night and been very cool.  It's not raining now, but yesterday afternoon we received 1.93 inches of rain in 3 hours.  About 5 miles from here, they got 5 inches!!!!  Yikes!  Nothing like a few short weeks until summer!  I know in no time the Missouri heat and humidity will return with a vengeance!  Meantime, the cooler weather veggies and fruits in my garden are thriving!  

I  got a box full of new goodies from Stampin' Up! late Monday - and I have another box coming on Thursday.  But, before I share any of those goodies with you, have you heard the news?  Stampin' Up! has improved the projects offered each month in the My Paper Pumpkin program!

Here are some of the recent projects:







Cute stuff, right?  And I just got off a webinar with Stampin' Up! where they previewed the June project.  Oh my, it is adorable!!!  

Each project comes with everything needed to complete except scissors and adhesive.  Thirty minutes a month to yourself to make a project that is already designed for you for only $19.95 + tax and shipping!  And personally, having a project designed by someone else is so worth it!!!!

And a new added feature is the option to pre-pay for a specified number of months.  Perfect for gift giving (mother, mother-in-law, daughter, friends who love to craft), or even for yourself to give it a try!  This option is available in addition to the regular monthly subscription.

So here's the deal....just for those of you who haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin yet.  If you subscribe with me as your demo between now and June 30, I will enter your name into a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate from my online store! In addition, every new subscriber will receive a special gift from me!   Woohoo!  My Paper Pumpkin + goodies from the catalog + a special gift!!!  To be entered, you must subscribe between now and June 30, and if choosing the prepaid option, your subscription must be for at least 3 months.

So, give it a try!  I know you'll love it!!!

(If you have any questions about the program or my give-away, just let me know)




ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month


********************************
Workshop News!  My next workshop will be Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by June 14 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.



For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50 US/$60 CAN! This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little money while you're at it!
When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 
  • $55 US/$65 CAN worth of products
  • A 30 percent discount on your first order*
  • A 20 percent discount on all your orders
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
  • Before June 2, 2014, you may also choose preorder items from the new annual catalog.
  • Create friendships that will last forever and enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity—become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator today.
  • *Certain restrictions apply; see your demonstrator for details.
  • Note:  Blendabilities ARE available for demonstrators to order now!!!

I would love for you to become a member of my team!  If you are interested in hearing more, please send me an email!  

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.


If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie

No comments: