Monday, October 6, 2014

A Trick? Or A Treat?

Hello fellow stampers!

I hope your week is off to a good start!  My Monday was OK.  Since I work from home on Monday, I ran out at lunch and filled up the car with gas.  I paid $2.83.9/gallon!  That was pretty exciting.  For the rest of the day, I was on a conference call from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM with only a lunch break.  Ugh!  Have mentioned how thankful I am that I work from home on Mondays? LOL!

Today I am sharing the September Paper Pumpkin.  These little bags are adorable!  While the kit all the makings for 6 bags and even more tags, I have three to share today.  Aren't they adorable?  They are the perfect size for a fun size candy bar or a small Halloweek treat.   SU has really improved the projects and the contents in these kits.  If you are a former subscriber, or have never subscribed, try a one or three month prepaid subscription.  You will be pleasantly surprised!  Sign up by the 10th or the month to get the current month's kit.

*******************


The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  Upcoming workshop!
  
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot!

Free Stamp Set

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie

No comments: