Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hello!

Are you ready for Halloween?  I have a Halloween card for you today.  I love the candy corn paper and I like Halloween cards in general, so, here it is!


Supply List:

******************
Craft Fair News:  I will be at the Craft Fair at Francis Howell Central High School on Hwy N on November 1 from 9-4!  Please stop by and say hi!

The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  Upcoming workshop!
  
  November 22 - All Things Christmas $25.00 or $8.00 with a $30.00 order.  Contact me to reserve your spot!

Free Stamp Set

The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 when hosting a party!* That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Don’t miss the out on this stamp set.
Wood-Mount:  135014 | Clear-Mount: 135017
*$300 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Contact me to schedule a Party Today!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!

Melanie













No comments: