Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Friend

Hello stampers!

Tuesday was a very exciting day for me and my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  Our annual catalog "pre-order" started today.  This is a perk offered by Stampin' Up to demonstrators so they can get new product in their hands before it is released to the general public.  The excitement was palpable as demonstrators waited for the time when list list of products available to pre-order would be announced and the order time approached!  Would this set make the list?  Would this new framelit set be there?  My order was placed by 6:15 AM Central Time!

Wouldn't you love to be able to order new products before most others, now is a great time to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I would love to have you join my team.  Hobby demos, as well as those looking to build a business are welcome!  Contact me with questions or for help in signing up!

Today's card features one of my favorite sets from the Occasions Catalog.  I love, love, love this set and am so happy that it is being carried over to the new catalog - Timeless Textures!  The greeting and it's border are from Helping Me Grow, also carrying over to the new catty!



Supply List:











No comments: