Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A New Catalog Is Coming - And More News From Stampin' Up!

Hello Crafty People!

It's almost time for Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog.  And I want to send one to you!  If you would like to receive a copy of the catalog - and you haven't ordered from me in the last 6 months, then click here and complete the form so I can send one to you.  

Along with a new catalog comes change.  Stampin' Up! has told us there will be a slight (1%) increase in shipping rates beginning April 1.  We also know there will be some product price increases with the new catalog, although at this point we don't know which products or how much the increases will be.





So, I'm offering a chance to beat the price increase - and save 10% while stocking up on your most used supples!  Send me your order by the end of the day on March 29.  I will calculate your order total with the 10% discount (discount does not apply to tax and shipping) and send you an invoice.  (Limited to in stock products.)  Invoices must be paid by March 31 to get the discount.  And your order will ship direct to your home.  Email me here.


If you are not currently a follower on my Facebook page, please do so.  I've been sharing my projects there.  

Reminder:  I go Live on Facebook for crafting fun on Thursdays at 7 PM Eastern!  The replay is available shortly after on my Youtube channel.  

I am grateful for you selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Make it a Stamp-tastic Day! 

 Melanie








No comments: