Thursday, March 24, 2022

Last Chance Products


Oh my goodness!  What a bittersweet day!  The new 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog has been released for demonstrators.  And wow,  is it a good one!  I know you're going to love it!  But, before we get to the new catalog, there is some retiring merchandise that needs to be moved out to make room for the new.  This is your opportunity to pick up some of those retiring products before they sell out.  I've linked all the retiring products for you here.  A word of caution, when they are sold out, they're gone.  So if you see something you like, order early so you don't miss out!  Click the image above for the list of retiring items.  

As I mentioned last week, when you email your order to me no later than March 30, I will give you a 10% discount on that order.  Details are here.



New Catalogs!!!  I will be ordering new catalogs to be sent to you next week-and I want to send one to you!  If you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months, you're covered.  If not, please fill out this form and I'll put one in the mail to you.  

I am grateful for you selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Make it a Stamp-tastic Day! 

 Melanie










No comments: