Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is sneaking up on us pretty quickly.  And I don't like that so many of the stores are opening on Thanksgiving.  To me, Thanksgiving will always be a day for family, food, and football...and nothing more!  However too many miles will keep me from my sister and brother again this year, so I always try to make a nice card to send.  This year I haven't quite settled on the card yet (I better hurry), but I found another sheet of Sweater Weather DSP that I hadn't tried yet.  This is the card I came up with using that previously un-tried pattern!


Supply List:
Best of Autumn Clear Mount Stamp Set #134390
Tags 4 You Bundle - wood #133293, clear #133294
Circle Collection Framelits #130911
5/8" Crochet Trim #114319
Sweater Weather DSP #132184
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Soft Sky #131203
Classic Stampin' Pad:
 Chocolate Chip #102128
 Sahara Sand #121043
 Tangerine Tango #111349

**I am hosting a Tags, Bags, and Boxes workshop in my home this Saturday beginning at 1:00 PM.  The cost to attend is $30.00 and I have space for 3 more attendees.  Let me know if you are interested in attending by Friday evening, 5:00 CST so I have time to prepare materials. ***

Now for the weekly news from Stampin' Up!.

The current Weekly Deals were announced Tuesday morning.  There are some really good deals available!  Click here to check them out!

The Holiday Tag It Bundles are only available until Nov.19.  There are a really good value.  Click here to see the offers and their contents.

The Festive Flurry Ornament Kit was introduced today:

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013 - while supplies last
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
  • Product name: Item #: Price:
    Festive Flurry Ornament Kit135813$14.95
Watch the video to see how these ornaments are made!

To order any of the products featured in today's post, please click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to go to my online store.  You place the order at your convenience from the comfort of your home and it ships directly to you.  I only get involved if you want.

I would love to hear from you!  Please leave me a comment or send me an email with any comments or questions.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin!
Melanie

No comments: