Monday, November 11, 2013

Leaves are falling

This is a scene that we saw everywhere we went over the weekend.  The leaves are almost all off the trees and folks were busy raking, blowing, and mowing.  Tonight we're supposed to have our first snow flurries of the season.  Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm not looking forward to cold and snow!



Supply List:

Best of Autumn Clear Mount Stamp Set #134390
Truly Grateful:  wood #131730, clear #131733
Sweater Weather DSP #132184
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Chocolate Chip #102128
Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102
Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder #127821
Classic Stampin Pad:
 Chocolate Chip #126979
 Sahara Sand #126976
Candy Dots - Regals #130934

The new Weekly Deals are out!  Check to see what's available this week by clicking here.

**I am hosting a Tags, Bags, and Boxes workshop in my home this Saturday beginning at 1:00 PM.  The cost to attend is $30.00 and I have space for 3 more attendees.  Let me know if you are interested in attending by Friday evening, 5:00 CST so I have time to prepare materials. ***

For every $40.00 in product purchased, you will receive a virtual token.  Once you have accumulated 10 virtual tokens, you earn $30.00 in free product!  Any product from the online store or Clearance Rack that is available is eligible.
 
So, if you place an order for $40.00 in product, you will earn 1 virtual token. If you order $80.00 in product, you will earn 2 virtual tokens, etc.
 
The virtual tokens and $30.00 in free product are in addition to my new customer special (3% rebate on your second order placed with me) and any rewards you may earn from Stampin' Up!  Just click the Stampin' Up logo! on the right to place your order and start earning rewards today! 
 
I would love to hear from you -- leave a comment at the end of this post or send me an email.   (If you are reading this post via email, click the title at the top of the post to go to my blog.  The buttons are accessible there.)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Melanie



No comments: