Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thank you!

This is the last card in my little bunch of cards about Thanks and Thanksgiving.  And this little cutie is for you, my customers, my friends, my blog readers!  Thank you for your friendship, your business, your encouragement, and your support!  

When I got my order on Monday and saw the Chevron punch, a card design was immediately forming in my brain.  This is what came out.  Hope you enjoy!



Supply List:
Lots of Thanks - wood #129687, clear #129690
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854
Chevron Border Punch #132154
Epic Day This and That DSP #130814
Cardstock:
 Whisper White #100730
 Pool Party #126982
 Garden Green #126840
Classic Stampin' Pad
 Calypso Coral #126983

**I am hosting a Tags, Bags, and Boxes workshop in my home this Saturday beginning at 1:00 PM.  The cost to attend is $30.00 and I have space for 3 more attendees.  Let me know if you are interested in attending by Friday evening, 5:00 CST so I have time to prepare materials. ***

Now for the weekly news from Stampin' Up!.

The current Weekly Deals were announced Tuesday morning.  There are some really good deals available!  Click here to check them out!

The Holiday Tag It Bundles are only available until Nov.19.  There are a really good value.  Click here to see the offers and their contents.

The Festive Flurry Ornament Kit was introduced today:

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013 - while supplies last
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
  • Product name:Item #:                      Price:
    Festive Flurry Ornament Kit135813$14.95
Watch the video to see how these ornaments are made!

Note:  If you are thinking of ordering this kit, don't wait...last year's kit sold out very quickly!

To order any of the products featured in today's post, please click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to go to my online store.  You place the order at your convenience from the comfort of your home and it ships directly to you.  I only get involved if you want.

If you are local and would like to place an order, let me know by 8:00 PM Sunday.  I will be sending an order in Sunday night.

I would love to hear from you!  Please leave me a comment or send me an email with any comments or questions.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin!
Melanie


No comments: