Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello Spring!

As I sat in my stamping room this morning during an ice storm, thoughts turned to spring in a big way!  Just wait till you see this week's projects!  First up is this card from the Springtime Hello set from the Occasions Mini.  I haven't seen it used much yet; I love the flowers in this set!  And yes, I'm ready to welcome spring!

Supply List:
Springtime Hello:  wood #133412, clear #133415
Starburst Framelits #132967
Circles Framelits #130911
Large Oval Punch #119855
Scallop Oval Punch #119856
Woodgrain TIEF #127821
Gold Foil Sheets #132622
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Elegant Eggplant #105126
Classic Stampin Pad
  Elegant Eggplant #126969
Stampin Write Markers 
  Elegant Eggplant
  Old Olive

**********************
Stampin' Up is continuing the current free marker offer for My Paper Pumpkin new subscribers. The offer will expire March 31.  This is a great offer, in addition to receiving a cool monthly project that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, you receive a free pack of markers!

Click here to sign up.  Please designate me, Melanie Coverston as your demo.


Sale-a-bration



Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'


Melanie






No comments: