Sunday, February 9, 2014

Looks like summer - Petal Parade

Yes, it's still the middle of winter...as witnessed by the birds at the feeder outside my window-



but that doesn't stop thoughts of warmer temps and spring and summer!  Today's card, featuring products from the Sale-a-bration mini, evokes thoughts of sunshine and warm weather!  What about you?  Are you ready to winter to fade away for another year?

Supply List:
Petal Parade (SAB) wood #133599, clear #133602
Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB) #133521
Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB) #133522
Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102
Beautiful Wings Embosslits #118138
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Pool Party #122924
  Summer Starfruit #126839
Classic Stampin Pad:
  Crisp Canteloupe #131176

********************

Today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the special offers available when you sign up as a subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin!

For the two people who sign up for My Paper Pumpkin, in addition to the previously announced specials from Stampin' Up! (free markers) and me ($15.00 gift certificate after your third month as a subscriber), I am giving away a pack of Sweet Sorbet DSP and the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  Both items are from the Sale-a-bration Mini.  The winners will be based on the the time stamp of the emails I received from Stampin' Up telling me you have signed up.  This offer expires at 6:00 PM CST on Monday, February 10, 2014.  



Click here to sign up.  Please designate me, Melanie Coverston as your demo.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  If there is anything I can do for you, leave a comment here or send me an email.

Have a good week!

Happy Stampin' !
Melanie

















No comments: