Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Your Birthday!

Greetings friends!  I hope you've had a nice weekend.  It was icy and cold over overcast here all weekend.  I'm writing this post early on Sunday afternoon so I'll be ready on time for the big game.  I'm not a fan of either the Broncos or the Seahawks, but I love football!  I'm ready for game time!

Today's card is one that we made at my workshop a couple weeks back.  While I was deciding on which cards to make for that workshop, I glanced at this piece of paper from the Fresh Prints DSP stack sitting on top of the piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock.   The papers were leftovers from another project and they were practically screaming at me...."hello....we'll make a cool card together!"  So, long story short, here you have it!



Supply List:
See Ya Later:  wood #133533, clear #133536
Arrows TIEF #132187
Banners Framelits #132173
Fresh Prints DSP Stack #132996
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Real Red #102482
  Coastal Cabana #130024
Classic Stampin' Pad
  Real Red #126949

*******

Workshop News:  My next workshop is scheduled for February 22 at 1:00 PM at my house.  If you would like to attend, please let me know by Feb 15 so I have time to order in supplies and prep kits.  Cost will be $20.00.

Sale-a-bration: Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo?  Now is a great time to sign up! Not only are you able to take advantage of this great offer for signing up now:
you also get FREE registration to this year's convention in Salt Lake City, UT!!!!  How cool is that?  So, if you are interested in becoming a business demo, or just a hobby demo, or just have questions about becoming a demo, drop me an email.  I would love to have you join my team!  The sale-a-bration bonus is available only until March 31, 2014.  The free registration to convention offer is good as long as space is available.  Don't delay, now is the time!



Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie

No comments: