Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello,  I hope you are enjoying the holiday and long weekend (for most of us)!  Are you having a picnic, spending the day with family and friends, or maybe finding some time to escape for a little card making?  I hope to do all of the above!

But first, to kick off the holiday, here's a card from my very talented sister!  Enjoy!


Supply List:
***************

Weekly Deals:  The current weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop News:  My next workshop is scheduled for July 26 at 1:00 PM.  The theme for this month's workshop is one sheet wonder.....we will make 8 cards from one sheet of "DSP".  The cost for this workshop is $25.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order.  

***Good news for my blog readers/customers in Delaware!  My very talented sister has graciously agreed to host this same workshop in Delaware so you can attend! Sign up and I will ship your workshop materials to her!****

Contact me to reserve your spot by July 15!




ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stampin'!


Melanie











1 comment:

YFS said...

Happy 4th of July!!!

Arthur is here, but rather quiet so far. May he blow out to sea!