Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Happy Father's Day - Blog Hop




I hope you are enjoying our Father's Day themed blog hop. I’m hopping with fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. You may have arrived from Sandy's blog. She had a fabulous project!

I decided to use Rooted in Nature for my card, with a couple exceptions.  I'll be sure to point those out.  This is a new suite of products that will be available beginning June 1!

This is one of the most versatile suites Stampin' Up! has ever offered.  I know you are going to find this one close to the top of your wish list! 



I used this suite of products to create a twist and pop card.  Have  you made one of these?  They are much easier than they look!

The "Dad" sentiment is created from the Make a Difference stamp set available now in the A Little More, Please and Gotta Have It All bundles!


The "magic" of the twist and pop card happens when it is opened.



The Happy Father's Day greeting is part of the stamp set included in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.



Please add a comment and let me know what you liked about my design.
Thanks for hopping with us. Now click on the next image to zoom to Elizabeth's blog to see what fun ideas she designed.


Melanie Coverston, USA - you are here!

All the supplies used in my design can be ordered through my online store.  However,  they are   not available to order until June 1.

Product List

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be happy to have you join my Coast to Coast Stampers team. Click Contact Me on the right side of the page to get the conversation started.

Would you like to have a copy of the new annual catalog?  If you don't have a demonstrator, contact me and I will be happy to send one to you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin',
Melanie

12 comments:

Ginger said...

Love how you designed this card. The twist and pop makes a great impact!

Emilie Poncelet said...

Very nice card !! I love this twist and pop card :)

Sandra Roberts (Sarnie) said...

Lovely card. This style never fails to impress !

Unknown said...

I just love the versatility of this stamp set and coordinating paper :) Great card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jackie Bultje said...

Pop and twist cards are fantastic!! I love yours. You are right, this is a very versatile set.

Shirley said...

Wow, nice design! I love how all the leaves are different but form a cohesive look. TFS!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Unknown said...

Any guy would Love to receive this card! Very nice!

Sandee904 said...

I absolutely LOVE the Rooted in Nature stamp set. Great pick for a Father's Day card. TFS PS: I have not tried the twist and pop yet so maybe I should give it a try? Sandy

Terri Stewart said...

Love the twist and pop design. Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing!

best gambling said...

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/members/62459-happymothersday.html

StilesMok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.