Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Adhesive Sale!

 Hey everyone!

We're all in the midst of crafting for the holidays.  Don't let running out of your favorite adhesives ruin the party - stock up now during my adhesive sale!  

Here's how it will work - send me your order for 5, 10, 15 adhesives.  I will send you an invoice for 4, 8, or 12 of your selected adhesives and the other one will be free!  In all cases, the least expensive item will be the free item.  I will cover the cost of the free item, it's tax, and shipping.

For example, you order:

1 Stampin' Seal $8.00

1 Mini Glue Dots $5.25

1 Dimensionals $4.00

1 Adhesive Sheets $10.00

1 Tombow Liquid Glue $4.00

Your invoice from me would be for $27.25 + tax + shipping on that amount.  One of the $4.00 items would be paid for by me, including it's tax and shipping!

Here are the adhesives you can choose from:


Note:  Stampin' Seal refills are currently in unorderable status and may not be available during this sale.

In case you were wondering:
-yes, you can include items other than adhesives on your order
-order a multiples of 5 adhesives.  There is no maximum number that can be ordered, and no, they don't all have to be the same.
-I will place your order to ship directly to you after I receive your payment.

This offer is valid through November 12, 2021.

****Breaking News********

New Join Offer from Stampin' Up! 

For the first time I can remember, Stampin' Up! is discounting the price of the starter kit from $99 to $75! 



Get $125 in products of your choice + free shipping when you join November 4-30, 2021!  

-20% personal savings on purchases
-Pre-order new product opportunities before the public, including the upcoming Jan-June Mini Catalog!
-Exclusive Stampin' UP! online events
-Commission & Incentive opportunities
-Credit for personal shopping based on retail not your discount
-Realize Demonstrator/Customer/Host perks
-You get to "try out" Stampin' Up! for 5 months with no obligation

For more information or to sign up, click here.

I am so grateful for those of you that have selected me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Have a Stamp-tastic Day!

Melanie







 


No comments: