Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Gather Together

 Hello friends,

I used the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set for the greeting and the beautiful paper from Blackberry Beauty for this holiday card I made for all of you!  


Happy Thanksgiving!

You can find a list of all the products I used for this card below.  Clicking any one of the product pictures will take you directly to my online store.  



New Catalog!  


The January - June 2022 (Spring) Mini Catalog will be here before we know it!  I need to place my order for catalogs in the next 10 days.  If you would like to receive a copy of this catalog, click the image above to send me a message to let me know to add you to my list!


Special Join Offer!  November 4 - 30
When you join Stampin' Up! in November, save on your starter kit.  This is fantastic no obligation opportunity to give Stampin' Up! a try and get a minimum 20% discount on your personal purchases or sales!  For more information, click here.  

I am grateful for you selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Thank you!   If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know.

Make it a Stamp-tastic Day!

Melanie












No comments: