Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Bewitching!

I love the paper in the Witches' Brew DSP in the seasonal catalog, and the black and white pattern can make me dizzy!  It's perfect for a bewitching Halloween card!


Here is the supply list for this card:
 
Paper
  Witches' Brew DSP #132185
  Basic Black Cardstock  #121045
  Whisper White Cardstock  #100730

Best of Halloween Stamp Set  #134381

Classic Stampin Pad - Basic Black  #126980

Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102

To order any of the supplies to make this card, just click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to go to my 24 x 7 online store.

Note:  If you are receiving this blog via email, please click the title to go to my blog.  There you are able to leave comments or go to any of the other links.  And while you are there, don't forget to subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the box on the right side of the page.

Have a creative weekend!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: