Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Spooky! And a blog candy winner!!!


Today's VERY cute card is courtesy of my sister.  How adorable is this card?  And very easy to make!


 
 
Supplies for this card:

Cardstock:
  Basic Black  #121045
  Whisper White  #100730

1/2 " circle punch  #119869

Candy Dots - Neutrals  #13934

Ribbon:
  Tangerine Tango (discontinued)
  Recommended: 
  1/8 " Taffeta Ribbon
    -Pumpkin Pie  #119253
    -Basic Black  #119261

Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink Pad #101731

Halloween Hello stamp set  wood #131718, clear #131721



And the Blog Candy winner is......Annonymous, who wrote:  "I just love stamping and have introduced several of my friends to join me at a stamp class. I get so much enjoyment from all the beautiful cards that I make. Everyone needs to have the Big Shot, its essential. I love the new Stampin Trimmer. These will help you get started on many projects in the future. I just can't wait to get the new Envelope board. It looks so easy and simple to use."  Congratulations to Anonymous (also known as Maureen W).  Your prize will be on it's way to you tomorrow!

From all the comments received, the Stampin' Trimmer was the overall #1 recommended product for a new stamper.  I agree, it's the best I've ever used!

I would love to hear from you.  Leave me a comment at the end of this post, or send me an email by using the box on the right. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: