Thursday, September 12, 2013

Best of Autumn! And new items on the clearance rack

I love, love, love the Best of Fall set and when it arrived last week, I had a card waiting for it!


I really like the detail in the leaf!  The other stamps in the set are just as "fall-like"


Best of Autumn
 
Here are the supplies for this easy to make, fun fall card:
 
Sweater Weather DSP #132184
 
Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
 
Best of Autumn stamp set #134390
 
Circles Collection Framelits #130911
 
Classic Stampin' Pad - Chocolate Chip #126979
 
 
 
And, from Stampin' Up!, new items have been added to the Clearance Rack as of today.  There are some great deals available, while supplies last.  Here is a link to the Clearance Rack:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=493

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I would love to be your demonstrator, so if you have any questions, or if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email.  To shop my online store, 24 X 7, click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right

And remember, new customers receive a voucher for a 3% rebate on their second order placed with me.  The rebate is in addition to any benefits earned from Stampin' Up!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: