Friday, September 13, 2013

A Worldly Hybrid!

Today's card is an example of my very favorite thing about MDS....it "stamps" those big stamps for me and I don't end up with a blotchy half inked image when I'm done!  Not only that, but I can re-size the image to the size needed for my project.  I'm a novice MDS user, and I know there are a lot of cool features I have yet to discover, but I don't know if anything will beat the clean clear image of the big stamps! 

 
Here is the supply list for this card:

MDS download  #130646
MDS World Map download #134802

Whisper White Cardstock #100730
Island Indigo Cardstock #122923
Soho Subway DSP #130140

Candy Dots - Regals #130932

Have a great weekend and stay posted on Monday for the introduction of my brand new Customer Free Product Program!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: