Sunday, September 8, 2013

D-d-doubles!

Today I sat down to try my first PPA color challenge and I ended up with 2 variations of the same card.  That's easy to do when you use MDS to help create your card, as I did.  So, today, I have 2 hybrid cards for you!



The card on the top is for the PPA Color Challenge .... the challenge is to use Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry, and Early Espresso together. 

PPA170 - A Color Challenge

PPA170
 
 
After I made the top card, I tried another color variation on the bottom card - Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Soft Suede.

I really like the way both turned out, and with MDS, it's so easy to try as many color variations as you would like!

If you haven't already tried MDS, it's available for a free 30 day trial.  If you already have MDS, have you used it recently?

Here are the supplies used in these cards:

MDS (free trial) #130910
MDS download (purchase) #130646

Top Card:

Cardstock:
Midnight Muse #126843
Whisper White #100730

Candy Dots: 
  Regals - Crushed Curry #130932

Bottom Card:

Cardstock:
Strawberry Slush #131295
Whisper White #100730

Pearl Basic Jewels #119247

Both Cards:

Fancy Fan Textured Embossing Folder #127751


To order any of the supplies for these cards, just click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to go to my online store.

Also, I've added the ability to send me an email to the blog.  Look for it on the right as well.


No comments: