Thursday, September 5, 2013

Washi Trick or Treat!

Today's card is an experiment....my first use of the very fun washi tape in a card of my own creation.  Take a look, and why not try it for yourself?



This wasn't my first idea, but I liked this card better when it was finished.  What do you think?  Have you tried washi tape? 

Here are the supplies for today's card:

Card Stock:
  Whisper White #100730
   Basic Black #121045
 
Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape #132156

Tags 4 You Bundle:
  wood# 133293
  clear# 133294

Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102

Classic Stampin' Pad
  Pumpkin Pie #126945

To order any of the supplies to make this card, just click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to go to my 24 x 7 online store.

Note:  If you are receiving this blog via email, please click the title to go to my blog.  There you are able to leave comments or go to any of the other links.  And while you are there, don't forget to enter to win some blog candy!  Just click this link: http://melaniestampsforfun.blogspot.com/2013/09/happy-labor-day-and-blog-candy.html

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: