Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sketched Birthday - for a guy!


I always struggle when it's time to make a birthday card for a male family member or friend.  From listening to others, I'm not the only one!  The very versatile Sketched Birthday set is easily used for cards for everyone!  Here is my card for an upcoming male birthday:


And here is the supply list for this card:

Sketched Birthday:  wood #130423, clear #130426
Cardstock - Baked Brown Sugar #131296
Cardstock - Island Indigo #122923
Cardstock - Whisper White #100730
Circles collection framelits #130911
Bitty Banners framelits #129267
Classic Stampin' Pad - Basic Black #126980
Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #132174
Assorted Stampin' Write markers

If you live in the St Peters MO/O'Fallon MO area and would like to hold a card making class for you and some friends, let me know.  If you would like to come to a class, let me know.  If we have enough interest from people who want to get together to make some cards, we will plan a workshop.

To place an order from my online store, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right.  Remember, after your first order, you will receive a coupon for a 3% rebate on your second order placed through me.

Your comments and questions are welcome.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stampin'

No comments: