Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thankful ... a stamp-free card!

Today I went "stamp free".  It feels a little strange, but I love the results!  Take a look:

The Expressions Thinlits add a unique dimension to projects! 

Here is the supply list for this card:

Expressions Thinlits Dies #132171
Sweater Weather DSP #132184
Autumn Accents Bigz Die #127812
7/16" Trim #129287
Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
Naturals White Cardstock #102316

To order any of the supplies to make this card, just click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right to shop 24 x 7.  Products are shipped directly to you. 

My current promotion is I will send you a coupon that entitles you to a 3% rebate after you place your first order with me.  This is in addition to any benefits you may earn from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking.  Feel free to leave a comment or any questions.  I will get back to you!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: