Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm Just Sayin' ... MDS

I have something a little different this evening.  It's been a really busy weekend, so for this card, I powered up the MDS.  It's been quite a while since I designed a card on MDS and now I wonder why.  It's so much fun...and so easy to play with the layout!  This card uses only elements that are included with the initial MDS installation.  Give it a try! 

 
The supply list for this card is:
 
MDS basic installation:
 
Medallion Stamp in Smoky Slate
Fantabulous You "I'm Just Sayin'..." stamp in Strawberry Slush
Antique Brad #5
 
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Strawberry Slush Card Stock #131295
 
SU offers the opportunity to try MDS for 30 days for free. 
#130910 - MDS Free Trial
#130646 - MDS digital download
#13-647 - MDS disc software
 
To order any of the supplies for today's post, just click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right.  Remember, after your first order, you will receive a coupon for a 3% rebate on your second purchase!



No comments: