Thursday, November 1, 2018

Blizzard of Wishes


Hello stampers,

I know you are used to seeing a card from my sister in this spot.  I'm out of cards from her for now.  I know she's really busy, so I'm not sure when she will send more cards.  In addition, I think it's time for some changes, so please read to the end and let me know your thoughts.  

In the meantime, the beautiful Snowflake Showcase suite of products are available beginning today.  These are only available for the month of November, or while supplies last.  I know you will want to add them to your collection, so don't delay!  I don't want you to miss out!

You'll remember I shared a couple of cards I made with these special products a few weeks ago.  If you missed that post, you can check it out here.

I have another card from the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set for you today.


The snow flakes are cut from the beautiful White Velvet Paper.  The big outside snowflake is white, but I colored the smaller snowflake in the middle in Pool Party.  I used my Aqua Painter to color the velvet paper.  You have to try it, it's a great technique!


Here's a closeup view of that smaller snowflake.  I topped off the snowflakes with one of the Snowflake Trinkets.  All of the products coordinate so nicely!

Below you will find a picture of each of the products in the Snowflake Showcase.  Below that is a list of the products, their product number, and the price.

For everyone that places an order in November of $50.00 or more, I will send you a package of the Snowflake Trinkets, while supplies last.  Should they sell out, I will replace it with another item of equal value.


ITEM NAME
ITEM NUMBER
PRICE
Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set
149744
$17 USD/$22 CAD
Bonheur Tout Autour (French Happiness Surrounds Photopolymer)
149904
$17 USD/$22 CAD
Snow is Glistening Stamp Set
149742
$21 USD/$27 CAD
Neige Scintillante (French Snow is Glistening Photopolymer)
149906
$21 USD/$27 CAD
White Velvet Paper
149619
$5 USD/$6.75 CAD
Snowflake Trinkets
149620
$8 USD/$10 CAD
Snowfall Thinlits
149692
$39 USD/$53 CAD







Starting next week, you will be able to find my posts only on my Facebook business page, Stamp With Melanie.  If you don't already like and follow that page, I encourage you to do so.  I also plan to get my Instagram page up and running but it will take time to get everything the way I want.  So for now, please check me out on Facebook.  I'll be posting from OnStage (Stampin' Up!'s semi annual convention) in Orlando next week and I don't want you to miss a thing!  This is an experiment, so we'll see how it goes.  If you have feelings one way or the other, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!!!

Melanie






No comments: