Tuesday, November 13, 2018

OnStage Wrap Up

Stampin' Up! holds a semi-annual convention type of get together.  In one location they hold a 3 day celebration filled with lots of stamping, gifts, and presentations.  Other select locations worldwide hold an action packed one day session.  Last week, the 3 day celebration was held in Orlando, Florida in celebration of Stampin' Up!'s 30th anniversary.  And for the first time since I began a demo in the summer of 2013, I was able to attend.

When we arrived in Orlando on Wednesday, we headed immediately to the registration area.  There we received this awesome box of goodies!


The box was filled with goodies including a new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, a set of 3 notebooks, three pens, a reversible tote bag, a lanyard, a name badge and holder, and most important of all, our prize patrol number!


Over the next three days, Stampin' Up! spoiled us with wonderful gifts.  I got three more stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog, plus a pack of beautiful gingham designer series paper!


We also got other gifts - a Stampin' Up! tool case and bag that folds up into itself.


On Thursday and Friday, our box lunches contained one of these cute little cards.


The reverse side of the cards were hand signed.


But, by far, my favorite part of the three days were the stamping presentations.  This one, to close out OnStage on Saturday was, for me, the highlight OnStage.  Shelli Gardner is a woman I greatly admire and every time I get to see her stamp, I learn a cool tip.  This time was no exception.



I hope you enjoyed my little recap of the OnStage events.  I would love for you to join my team so you can attend next time.  Be sure to keep an eye out for a fantastic joining opportunity starting in January.  I'll share more on that soon.

Meantime, if you would like to talk to me about the opportunity, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stampin'!

Melanie





























No comments: