Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!

Have you been enjoying this week between Christmas and New Years?  It has been so relaxing here at my house.  That's not to say that we've been sitting around, eating bon-bons; quite the opposite is true.  It just seems the pace is slower and more relaxed!  With that in mind, I've had some time to spend in my craft room, playing with the new product that will be introduced with the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog.  

Today's card uses several of those new products, as well as some vintage favorites.  I hope you like it...and I with a Happy New Year to you!  




Supply List:
Memorable Moments:  wood #132039, clear #126682
Teeny Tiny Wishes: wood #128748, clear #127802
Large Oval Punch #119855
Scallop Oval Punch #119856
Metallic Encore Pad - Gold #132141
Banner Framelits Dies *Occasions Catalog
Fancy Foil Designer Vellum  *Occasions Catalog
Gold Sequin Trim * Occasions Catalog
Foil Sheets - Gold #132622
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
Cardstock:
  Very Vanilla #101650

To order any of the supplies to make this card, or any other Stampin' Up products, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.

The new Occasions catalog and the new Sale-a-bration flyer will be out soon.  If you don't currently have a SU demonstrator, and would like to receive a copy of the catalog and/or flyer, send me an email with your name and address.  I have both catalogs in stock and ready to mail.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie







No comments: