Thursday, December 26, 2013

Love

Did you have a nice Christmas?  Ours was great....it was so nice to have some relaxing family time where everyone is in a good mood and no one is rushing off to do one hundred other things! LOL!  Today, it's back to normal here. 

I have a cute and easy card for you today.  It uses the "love" thinlit from the soon to be retiring Expressions Thinlits Dies. Almost time to start thinking Valentine's Day :) 


Supply List:
Expressions Thinlits Dies #132171
Circle Card Thinlits Die #133480
Modern Medley DSP #126926
Glimmer Paper - Red #121790
Cardstock:
  Basic Black #121045

From Stampin' Up!, new items will be added to the Clearance Rack on December 27.  Shop early for the best selection!

To order any of the supplies to make this card, or any other Stampin' Up products, click the Stampin' Up logo on the right.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.

The new Occasions catalog and the new Sale-a-bration flyer will be out soon.  If you don't currently have a SU demonstrator, and would like to receive a copy of the catalog and/or flyer, send me an email with your name and address.  I have both catalogs in stock and ready to mail.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie

No comments: