Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wishing You!

Good evening (although, if you are getting this by email, it will be Monday morning!)  I hope you've all had a productive weekend.  I've been busy all weekend long, but I have much to show for my "busy-ness"!  The trees are decorated, candy is finished, the Christmas gifts to be shipped are wrapped and ready to be picked up tomorrow, chocolate chip cookies baked, and the house cleaned.  Oh yeah, and shopping, too!  And I still had time for a little stamping!  I'm really in the Christmas spirit now, and today's quick and easy card reflects my mood!



Supply List:
Pennant Parade:  wood #128697, clear #122742
Wishing You: wood #131748, clear #131751
Merry Minis Punch Pack #126882
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Foil Sheet - Gold #132622
Season of Style DSP Stack #132181
Cardstock
  Whisper White #100730
  Cherry Cobbler #119685
Classic Stampin Pad:
  Cherry Cobbler #126966
  Old Olive #126953
  Soft Suede #126078

Stampin' Up introduced two new photopolymer sets last week.  Both are so versatile, I can't wait till my order comes in!  Don't wait to order, remember, with the photopolymer sets, when they're sold out they're gone!  Endless Wishes was only around for a few short weeks! 




To order these, or any Stampin' Up! products, from my blog, click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right side of the page.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie

  

No comments: