Monday, December 16, 2013

Magical Season

The time for posting Christmas-themed ideas is winding down, so I have only a few more for you before I transition completely away.  Tonight's card is super quick and easy, but has a rather elegant appearance.  If needed, a batch of these could be made in a relatively short time frame.



Supply List:
Magical Season Clear Mount Stamp #134777
Stylish Stripes TIEF #132174
Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102
Foil Sheets - Gold #132622
Cardstock:
  Whisper White #100730
  Cherry Cobbler #119685
Classic Stampin' Pad - Cherry Cobbler #126966

I hope you've enjoyed today's post.  To order these, or any Stampin' Up! products, from my blog, click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right side of the page.

Please remember, if there is anything I can do for you, shoot me an email and let me know - or, leave a comment here on my blog.

The new Occasions catalog and the new Sale-a-bration flyer will be out soon.  If you don't currently have a SU demonstrator, and would like to receive a copy of the catalog and/or flyer, send me an email with your name and address.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie


No comments: