Monday, March 10, 2014

for you ... Good as Gold!

Oh my goodness!  The day here today was spectacular in every way!  Temps in the upper 70's, sunny, and a warm breeze!  It just doesn't get any better than that!  Plus, I spent all morning and early afternoon volunteering for JA at a local school.  I love doing that every year!  My inner teacher gets to come out for a few hours!  

The base for today's card is from the Sale-a-bration Good as Gold Card Kit.  As I'm sure you've been able to tell by now, this is one of my favorite items from the Sale-a-bration flyer.  For this card, I cut one of the cards in half and mounted it on a base of Bermuda Bay and Basic Black cardstock.  And don't you just love the little flower accent?

Supply List:
Good as Gold Card Kit #133512 (Sale-a-bration)
Blossom Party Originals Die #115971
Gold Sequin Trim #132983
Petite Petals Punch #133322
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
Cardstock:
  Bermuda Bay #131197
  Tangerine Tango #111349  
  Sahara Sand #121043  
  Basic Black #121045

***************************
Workshop Announcement!  My next workshop will be March 22 at 1:00.  We will make 3 cards and a surprise project for $20.00.  New feature:  if you place a $30.00 order at the workshop, your workshop fee will be reduced to $5.00.  RSVP by March 10 so I have time to order supplies and prepare kits.  This will be our last workshop during Sale-a-bration!

Time is running out!  You won't want to miss this special deal from Stampin' Up! when you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin!  The Stampin' Up free marker offer for My Paper Pumpkin new subscribers expires March 31.  This is a great offer, in addition to receiving a cool monthly project that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, you receive a free pack of markers!

Click here to sign up.  When designate me, Melanie Coverston as your demo for your My Paper Pumpkin subscription,
 I will send you a $15.00 gift certificate to use on any order you place with me after your third month as a My Paper Pumpkin customer. 




Sale-a-bration





Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie





No comments: