Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Personalized Note Cards

What a difference a day makes!  When I left to go to work this morning, it was snowing quite heavily and the wind was howling!  The temp was 35 and the ground was very warm from the past couple days - thank goodness!!!  I was happy I could stay at my desk today and didn't have to travel to the main building.  Where the heck did our spring weather go?

Recently I needed some note cards, so I decided to make some personalized cards.  I love how they turned out!  

Supply List:
Typeset Alphabet Bigz #127553
Starburst Framelits #132967
2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906
Kaleidoscope DSP #132995
Cardstock:
  Strawberry Slush #131295
  Smoky Slate #131202

**********************

Time is running out!  You won't want to miss this special deal from Stampin' Up! when you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin!  The Stampin' Up free marker offer for My Paper Pumpkin new subscribers expires March 31.  This is a great offer, in addition to receiving a cool monthly project that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, you receive a free pack of markers!

Click here to sign up.  When designate me, Melanie Coverston as your demo for your My Paper Pumpkin subscription,
 I will send you a $15.00 gift certificate to use on any order you place with me after your third month as a My Paper Pumpkin customer. 




Sale-a-bration





Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.


The current Weekly Deals:
3 Inch Circle Originals Die                                                                      
3 Inch Circle Originals Die
Price$17.95$13.46
Ahoy, Matey Ensemble -- Digital Download
Ahoy, Matey Ensemble - Digital Download
Price$14.95$8.97
Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price$7.95 $5.96
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price$7.95 $5.96
Circles #2 Originals Die                                                                      
Circles #2 Originals Die
Price$15.95$11.96
Dress Form Pop' N Cuts
Dress Form Pop' N Cuts
Price$21.95$16.46
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die
Price$32.95 $24.71                                         
Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Price$8.95 $6.71

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie



No comments: