Monday, March 31, 2014

Serene Silhouettes - For You!

Hi there!  Yesterday was a very fun day!  The opening of baseball season!  There's not a much more definite sign of spring than that!  And my team won, also!  Yay!  Yesterday was also the last day of Sale-a-bration and the last day for the  My Paper Pumpkin new subscriber bonus.  I hope you were able to take advantage of both!

Now, on with today's project!  It's another card from the Serene Silhouettes set.  I used my brayer on the background for this card.  I don't use it much, but when I do, I'm always so pleased with the effect.  Hope you enjoy it!


Supply List:
***********************
Workshop news:  My next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by April 21 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.

 Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie




No comments: