Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin ... and More!

Greetings!  Did you have a nice weekend?  Mine was great, but went way too fast, as usual!  

My workshop was on Saturday.  The projects were a hit - yay!  

During the workshop, my DH went shopping and bought me an item I've had my eye on for a couple weeks now.  I can't show it to you because I may or may not have gone out today and bought another for my very talented sister for her birthday.  Hmmm...!!!  You will just have to trust me for now that's is pretty cool!

The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, laundry, and getting ready for the work week ahead.  Oh, and a little more stamping!

I worked on some quick projects to show you what you can create with a subscription to My Paper Pumpkin.  Time is running out to sign up and receive a free set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers.  Plus, for those who sign up with me (Melanie Coverston) as their demo by March 31, 2014 I will give you a $15.00 gift certificate to spend any way you want in my online store after your third month as a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  The kits cost $14.95 + tax and shipping, so it's like getting one month free!

But now, to the projects.  This is the Introductory Kit - everyone receives this kit as their first shipment. 




Everything you see here is included in the kit (plus the markers if you sign up by March 31) The item in the right front is an acrylic block; the catalog price for that block is $8.50.

And here is the base card from that kit:
And here are a couple of stepped up cards, using nothing more than the kit and some scraps from other projects.

Since that kit was created, Stampin' Up has stepped up the base projects in the kits.   There are 5 bags in the February kit.   Here is the February base project and my stepped up version:

And finally, here is the March kit with a base project and my stepped up version.  Note:  I really like these cards as they are, so I didn't do much to change it up other than to ink the wooden greeting in gold and stamp the arrow line in Midnight Muse.  There are 8 cards in this set along with gold liners for the envelopes that are not pictured.


So, if you're not already a subscriber, and you've been thinking about giving it a try, there is no better time to sign up!  And remember, if for any reason you're not happy with your kits, you can cancel with no questions asked.  Ready to sign up?  Click here to go sign up.

*************
Workshop news:  My next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by April 21 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.


Sale-a-bration - Ending March 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Click here to view the Sale-a-bration flyer online.


Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  Now is a great time! During Sale-a-bration, when you sign up to become a demonstrator, you receive $150 in product for $99.00 (and free shipping!)  There is no obligation to order ever again, however, if you choose to place another order during your first 45 days, the discount on that first order is 30%!!!  So, whether you are interested in becoming a hobby demo, or possibly running your own business, now is a great time to get started!  Any questions, let me know!!!

The new weekly deals from Stampin Up! were announced this morning:
Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8 Ruffle Stretch Trim
Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Price$8.95 $6.71
Grad Party Ensemble -- Digital Download
Grad Party Ensemble - Digital Download
Price$9.95 $5.97
In Color Boutique Details
In Color Boutique Details
Price$8.95 $6.71
Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder
Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder
Price$4.75 $3.56
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Price$15.95 $11.96
Silver Glass Glitter
Silver Glass Glitter                                     
Price$3.95 $2.96
Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Emboss Powder
Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Emboss Powder
Price$4.75 $3.56
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements
Price$5.95 $4.46


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie

No comments: