Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello Spring!

Greetings!  Did you have a nice Easter?  Ours was very, very nice.  We spent the day together as a family and the weather couldn't be beat!  Outstanding in every way!  So, to celebrate the beautiful day, I have a card (of course I do, right?)! I hope you enjoy.



Before I post the supply list for this card, there are a couple of really important announcements.

First - In case you missed it, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed from April 21-25!

Second - By the time you are reading this, the Retiring Products list will be released.  If you are a subscriber to this blog, look for an email from me.  I will send you the Retiring Products list.  New this year, the retiring products, including stamp sets, are only available while supplies last.  This is is a change from previous years.

Third - I am offering DOUBLE Customer Rewards this week on all orders placed through me or my online store.  So, for every $40.00 in product purchased, you will receive 2 virtual tokens instead of 1.  Once you have accumulated 10 virtual tokens, you earn $30.00 in free product!  Any product from the online store or Clearance Rack that is available is eligible.  Just click the Stampin' Up logo! on the right to place your order and start earning rewards today! 

Now for the supply list for the card.


Supply List:

***************
Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

Workshop news:  My next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by April 21 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',

Melanie


















No comments: