Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Serene Sihouettes - You Made My Day

Wow!  This week is flying by!  Some weeks just do that for me.  They're over before I know it!  I need some time this evening to get started on my ark!  It started to storm here very early Wednesday morning and rained a good bit of the day.  By the time I got home from work, our rain gauge said 3.5" of rain!  That's a lot of water!  And we're supposed to get more tomorrow!  Feast or famine, right?

Anyhow, today's card is my final card from the Serene Silhouettes set.  I hope you enjoy!


Supply List:

*****************


Workshop news:  My next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 PM.  We will make 3 cards and a project.  The cost is $20.00 or $5.00 with a $30.00 order (before shipping and handling).  Please RSVP by April 21 so I have time to order product and prepare kits.

Current Weekly Deals:  
7/16 Natural Trim Ribbon                                                                      
Price$6.95$5.21
Blue 3/8 Inch Denim Jean Ribbon
Price$6.95 $5.21
Delicate Details Lace Tape                                                                      
Price$9.95$7.46
Fancy Flower Punch                                                                      
Price$16.95$12.71
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die                                                                      
Price$32.95$24.71
Mom, I Love You Ensemble -- Digital Download
Price$9.95 $5.97
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die                                                                      
Price$32.95$24.71
Polka Stampin' Around Builder Wheel                                                                      
Price$4.50$3.38

 Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin'
Melanie






No comments: