Monday, April 21, 2014

Live the Life You've Imagined

How was your Monday?  It was warm here again today, not as warm as yesterday, plus we had a little rain. A perfect day to go back to work after yesterday's beauty!

Have you had a chance to take advantage of the Free Shipping from Stampin' Up! on any order?  It's like getting a 10% discount!

Below I've included a link to the Retired Items.  Things are selling out very quickly!  I tried to order a Midnight Muse re-inker at 9:30 this morning and they were already sold out!  So if there is something on your wish list, don't wait too long to order!

I made today's card over the weekend, before I knew what was pegged for retirement.  And wouldn't you know, I have a couple retiring products used on my card.



Supply List:  (not shown #100730, Whisper White Cardstock)

***************


Click here to go to the current listing of retiring products still available.

Weekly Deals:  The currently weekly deals from Stampin' Up! are available by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Stampin',


Melanie

No comments: